Friday, September 18, 2009

Who doesn't love FREE makeup!



Buy 1 and Get 3 FREE!!!

This week at Rite-Aid there is having a buy one get one(BOGO) free sale for Covergirl products.
All you have to do is buy one Covergirl product.

At the counter FIRST present your Rite Aid coupon for $5/$25 purchase.
Depending on what products you purchase, your total may not equal $25 before coupons, but if you do, you can end up paying about $1.50-$2 dollars after taxs!

Here's what I did:
b/c for example a $6.39 mascara (4) = Ring up to the amount of 3 because Rite Aid is giving one to you for free
that will total up to $19.17 + (2)$4.99 Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra I-Motion Starter Kit = $29.15

Then use coupons from the P&G Sunday insert of the week of 8/30 Sundays newspaper they had BOGO Covergirl coupon.
Using
two of those coupons you are able to get 3 FREE!

I also used two $6 coupons for the Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra I-Motion Start Kit

In the end I would be getting everything free except for that one mascara, but with the one $5 off for a $25 dollar purchase I end up really just spending
$1.39 w/out taxes!

Isn't that great! Thats why I love couponing, even for drugstore makeup you can still get a bargin!
Thanks to
Discount Queens!

No comments: